xen-community

[Xen-community] dynamically change vif rate

To: <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-community] dynamically change vif rate
From: ahmed amamou <ahmed.amamou@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:54:28 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:54:36 -0700
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi every Body,
I just wanted to ask if there was a way to change vif rate dynamically.
i tried changing it directly from xenstore  but it does not seem to work
when i checked the code i found that it read the rate value from xenbus
is xenbus and xenstroe the same thing or not?
if yes it mean that it read it only once.
if not how can i access to xenbus values and change them?
it there any project to annd this functionnality if it doen't exist ?
if it doen't exist yet how can i contribute, where can i find some explaination about how to work with xenbus, where should i post the patch that i may do ?