xen-community

[Xen-community] Xen ECCN

To: <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-community] Xen ECCN
From: <ta-hirano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:14:51 +0900
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:14:52 -0800
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear List Members

Hi, my name is Takayuki Hirano, and I work at Hitachijoho, Japan.
I am writing to ask you what is the export control classification number for
the Xen. (ECCN)
I need to know this in order to obtain the legal clearance to embedded Xen in
our test framework.
We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely yours.