xen-community

[Xen-community] Red Hat 5.3 installation problem on Xen HVM 3.3.1

To: <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-community] Red Hat 5.3 installation problem on Xen HVM 3.3.1
From: "Kim Huynh" <dao_huynh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:24:20 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:13:52 -0700
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

My name is Kim Huynh.  I installed Red Hat 5.3 on Xen HVM, after the installation was completed I get a input/output error during reboot.  I was checking to see if anyone else ran across this problem.  I had no problem installing Red Hat 5.2 as a HVM but for some reason I have a problem everything I try it with 5.3.  Any suggestion?  Please see my screen shot for more information.

Thanks Kim