[Xen-API] ANN: Project Kronos - Ubuntu UDS Session, 1 Nov @ 20:15 UTC

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] ANN: Project Kronos - Ubuntu UDS Session, 1 Nov @ 20:15 UTC
From: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:32:05 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:32:21 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that Jon Ludlam and I will be hosting a workshop on Project Kronos [1] tomorrow at the Ubuntu Developer Summit (UDS) for Ubuntu 12.04. We'll be discussing the status of the project, and the work remaining for us to get Kronos included in Ubuntu.

You can join in the workshop remotely. There will be a live audio stream [2], an IRC channel on freenode [3], and an etherpad instance to take notes [4]. You will need a Launchpad account to read or write on the etherpad, and you must register with the group Ubuntu Etherpad instance [5].

The workshop will start on Tuesday, 1 Nov, at 20:15 UTC (16:15 EST). I welcome everyone who is interested in Ubuntu, Xen and XCP to join!

Mike

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-p-kronos
[2] http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/status.xsl - go to antigua2 channel
[3] #ubuntu-uds-Antigua2 on freenode