[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] XAPI on debian and openxenmanager

To: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] XAPI on debian and openxenmanager
From: Sébastien Riccio <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:40:07 +0200
Cc: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:40:46 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've attached an init script to start xapi's stunnels. This will
hopefully be distributed with xapi on Debian soon, but we're not sure if
we want to just rewrite the XenServer init script to work on both Debian
and CentOS. I've tested this with OXM using SSL. Make sure you have
stunnel installed.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks a lot for the script. It does now listen to https requests and I can connect with SSL enabled from openxenmanager (it stills hangs at the same point than without ssl).
So I will continue investiage this problem at my side.

_ but the good news _

It now works with Citrx XenCenter :)
You'll find here a screenshot of it with the version of xencenter i'm using.

Thanks a lot.
Sébastien