Re: [Xen-users] Announcing Project Kronos: XenAPI on Debian and Ubuntu

To: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Announcing Project Kronos: XenAPI on Debian and Ubuntu
From: "msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx" <msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:39:08 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:40:47 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=HB9PJlJuaxVAo9HSSwWvJsgyx7H/Ck+prz03xb2GvmU=; b=NC77lg6BvNo++lAFP9B8AgWWSxUtAYYYDznOrRWVlKPG4vcrqsDMbEsET5HLkTKwtH U943OO07KQKoEwY4jlEtYenduyjzKFx1p61NNXnn4Cg7jGWIg3lofHNgqVdpG2rovM5K 2+1YBhxaoAvsWKHHPAQqY8diJeN5i6SIWrqaM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Awesome! I am so excited to try this out! This will save me a fortune in KVM-over-IP costs since I'm not fortunate to have my own data centre :)

Please keep up the good work - this is a great step in the right direction.

p.s. Will these xapi packages work with Xen 4+, Remus etc ?