RE: [Xen-API] SG_IO for iscsi targets in XCP

To: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-API] SG_IO for iscsi targets in XCP
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:33:42 +0400
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 05:34:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:cc:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date :message-id:mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zx/X6CyElUgixwef/HLGDtrOJkGROcGoyxe8O4MX6TM=; b=rqp4nMBOOWrntJts73rjvBZ+zj/shEgDJKwVhjdU12DfeQVt3Ly1PKzc1p3eqFYgOz 5URkht8kdVamu1wShTwcQHGxtcrCuI34+Apgpgam1yJhsWOsGu+A505vrce5V9XE4Jxo iAq+4AFa4RGidy65Vzd+tmwhkZrLu78xOICRU=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you very much.

I feel more safe now with dual primary DRBD configuration. I'll report
results of practical deployment with real-life load later.