Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] OpenQRM to manage XCP?

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] OpenQRM to manage XCP?
From: riki <phobie@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 23:34:45 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 14:35:10 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OpenQRM is supporting XenServer, basically via xe binary copied over to the management server. With XCP you need to adjust couple of scroll down menus (templates lists, etc), but it was working for me.

Check out Abiquo, it might be more for you than Cloudstack.

r.