[Xen-API] Re: GSOC project acceptance/prioritisation meeting minutes

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: GSOC project acceptance/prioritisation meeting minutes
From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:46:57 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:47:09 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent :mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=C0l5Z8jtLNFeR5MXm5Iwmed86n/MGXTLeoio1xxNpTE=; b=RABNsARm26FL2slHJhmKcmT0EYZ0T9eA6nxt4VU8CZLdr9rhv3LeWuUiS8Wwjd1359 sz4hm2Uto9TUv5LhnCTMLSW3gUHC1cKflyAgOHh4LHmlNMZBr9m5aR+0o2u20ZljiV1t FZKbUcKC1Zf0qQvbM8QVWaxbMuMvcaPohPl5M=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I also marked the proposals in Melange:
- Proposals not on the list are marked IGNORE
- Proposals in the top 6 are marked ACCEPT and 3 STARs (for filtering)
- All other proposals are marked 2 STARs

Sorry for the spam that may have caused.

I have enabled the two proposals for writing and gotten in touch with Jordan Justen from OVMF

Cheers
Lars