Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] XCP and XenCenter

To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] XCP and XenCenter
From: Lars Seeliger <meesterlars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:32:14 +0100
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:32:44 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=g4OX76GpDrEm//ZHJFRfsoV1EfV0Lx9ckCsdFvVHRcc=; b=u+8s3F9aEY8dlrYYiQtR3wUM8+CZ49a4mG+BMcirY4o74g0zhL12zt4lJcNT3+lBlJ TeY/mHzG+q9ekNQ2a4M/L/7nDxtGuSqvgSoqmnaWIa7oi2hvjhTDI3pRgX3GkfQd0cbg 0zTJPaCNRzTXcq60V8w9urOdxttEWCPj7Xksc=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I appreciate you getting back to me, Todd.

Right now XenCenter integration is severely limited, feature-wise. I sincerely hope improvements are made soon, or a workaround such as that alluded to by Tomoiaga is provided.

Thanks for your time. And for an otherwise incredible product.