Re: [Xen-API] Re: XAPI exceptions running "/bin/bash "?

It's in a function (is that the right term? I don't know ML) called
setup_guest_installer_network so I suspect that it is.

If I'm reading my history right this was broken in the same way in a
private copy of XAPI source that Citrix handed me in March 2009, so it's
been a while.