RE: [Xen-API] Re: Xen-API SDK - VM create

To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-API] Re: Xen-API SDK - VM create
From: Rob Hoes <Rob.Hoes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:41:14 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 05:41:14 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is actually an XCP version of the SDK Guide as well: http://www.xen.org/files/XenCloud/sdk.pdf :)

But as Jon said, it is mostly the same as the one for XenServer.

See http://www.xen.org/support/documentation.html for all current documentation of XCP.

Cheers,

Rob