Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] release of 'xapi' toolstack

To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] release of 'xapi' toolstack
From: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:51:55 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Mark Johnson <johnson.nh@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julian Chesterfield <Julian.Chesterfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 02:53:13 -0800
References: <81A73678E76EA642801C8F2E4823AD2143B74F148F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <521a4d120911030807v33b0e495j26364f55f5680609@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <81A73678E76EA642801C8F2E4823AD2143B74F1493@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <521a4d120911030956n399938cdh59fd5330d34084b1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <81A73678E76EA642801C8F2E4823AD2143B74F1498@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20091103195102.GF1434@xxxxxxxxxxx> <B45B24330584FB4AAE78E08B8F5E5B5E42CECCA6FC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20091106095441.GP1434@xxxxxxxxxxx>