[Xen-API] Problem in Migrating domain....

To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Problem in Migrating domain....
From: <manon.mani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:28:31 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 02:58:48 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi to all...

   I was Installed xen and installing Virtual OS...
   And I Migrate it Mannually...
   Its Getting Migrated...
   I want to Write the coding for Automated Migration
   using the API virDomaiMigrate...
   Anybody guide me to write the coding...

   Thanks in advance...

With Regards,