[Xen-API] Perl: Creating VM-Instances

Subject: [Xen-API] Perl: Creating VM-Instances
From: Marcel Csonka <mcsonka@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:45:08 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:57:12 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am using Perl for managing the Xen API. For connecting to the Xen-Server I am using the RPC::XML-Module. Actually I can create a connection and I also know how to get data from the server. My real problem is how I create object references that I need to create complex types like arrays or structs. First I thought just to use hash references as parameter for create-RPCs but this doesn't seem to work. And unfortunately I couldn't find any tutorial, documentation or code examples. Is there anyone who can provide me some code examples or other kind of knowledge?

It would be a great pleasure after hours of pain ;)

Thanks a lot!
Greetings,

Marcel