[Xen-API] System.Net.WebException occurred when i use Xen C# SDK v1.1

To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] System.Net.WebException occurred when i use Xen C# SDK v1.1
From: "wanghl" <wanghl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:59:00 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:00:53 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
When I use Xen C# SDK v1.1 to get Xen Host's Cpu Utilization every minute, I
have got an exception below aperiodically.  :(

System.Net.WebException
The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected To be
kept alive was closed by the server.

Just as we know, v1.1 sdk doesn't implement xenapi's logout or dispose
method now,just login method can be used. Maybe this is why
"_proxy.KeepAlive = true;"  is  there in the XenAPI.Session Class's
constructor.
But there has an issue about this exception in www.xml-rpc.net.
http://www.xml-rpc.net/faq/xmlrpcnetfaq.html#2.27
Detail is
2.27 How can I stop a WebException being thrown?
The Underlying Connection Was Closed
When an instance of WebException is thrown with this message "The underlying
connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was
closed by the server", try setting the KeepAlive property on the proxy to
false.

If I change xen session's proxy.keepalive to false, is there other problem
would occurre ?

Dose someone can tell me how to do ?

Thanks :)

Kino (wanghl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)