[Xen-API] Additional vm power state values

To: Xen-API <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Additional vm power state values
From: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:48:45 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:51:03 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Currently vm_power_state enumeration contains Halted, Paused, Running, Suspended, ShuttingDown, and Unknown values. Since ShuttingDown is in the list can we add Activating, Suspending, (Migrating?)? I point out ShuttingDown because it, like the proposed additions, indicate that a state transition is in progress. I don't consider them vm power states so perhaps they should be defined separately.

Jim