xci-devel

Re: [Xci-devel] qemu-dm segfault at pv guest system

Jean Guyader wrote:

That is because the devices are not properly initialise. Vincent an idea?
I pushed the fixes to the toolstack repository. the xenbits tree was a bit out-of-date.

There is a new xenvm option now call display.
So you should probably use in you config file,
but we need to wait for Vincent confirmation on that one.

display = vnc
yes correct. should be available now with the latest toolstack push.

--
Vincent